Suwan Macha Programme A
Gaze out over the emerald waters and towering archipelago of Phang Nga Bay and sooner or later, you'll set eyes on an elegant, red-sailed junk. As a long-standing icon of the region, the Suwan Macha sets a relaxed course around Phuket.
Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, and the Phi Phi Islands: a storybook setting for a romantic adventure at sea.
Going on two decades, discerning travellers have relished the opportunity of making the Suwan Macha home for four days amidst the island paradises of southern Thailand. It's pace and course has been refined over the years to provide the perfect balance of activity, relaxation and reflection.
On a voyage with no more than 10 guests, experiences remain uncluttered and personalised. A sense of discovery accompanies much of what you see and do with an emphasis on ease, comfort and choice.
Saturday: Phuket - Phang Nga (D)
Transfer from hotel to the embarkation pier, Suwan Macha departs from the pier at 14:00 hrs. Set a course through the towering islands of Phang Nga Bay and a tour to the ever-popular James Bond Island. Back onboard, you'll anchor in time for a postcard sunset. Dinner and over night on board Suwan Macha at anchor.
Sunday: Phang Nga - Krabi (B, L, D)
Enjoy breakfast on deck, then tour the infamous Sea Gypsy Village and a spectacular ride amongst the mangroves and hidden lagoons. Spend the afternoon in the clear green waters of Krabi or take to a deserted white sand beach to enjoy your own private sun-bathing. Sunset is yours to enjoy on deck with a healthy dinner of tasty Thai specialties.
Monday: Krabi - Phi Phi Island (B, L, D)
After breakfast, cruise the islands between Krabi and Phi Phi with more snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing before going ashore to explore Phi Phi Island. After dinner on board, sit back and enjoy the peacefulness of the night in a secluded bay.
Tuesday: Phi Phi - Phuket (B, L)
After breakfast onboard, travel to Phi Phi Lay and explore the Maya Bay Cave (made famous by the film The Beach). Then back ashore Phi Phi for lunch then cruise back to Phuket by high-speed ferry.
Transfer to hotel and arrive at 18:00 hrs.
· Join-in roundtrip transfer between hotel to pier in Phuket (SIC) and ferry (SIC) between Phuket to Phi Phi.
· 4 days cruise with stops and visits as mentioned in the program without guide.
· 3 nights accommodation on join-in basis in twin or double sharing cabin
· Meal plan as mentioned in the tour program.
· Coffee, tea & drinking water on board and during meals.
· Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
· Services of qualified crews during the cruise.
· Group insurance
· Other services not mentioned in package.
· Other drinks and meals not mentioned in package.
· Other personal expenses
· For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
· Departure is on Saturday or Tuesday
· Maximum number of passengers 10 persons (5 cabins)